Sansui 9090 vs marantz 2270
- Hi, I don't know about the Sansui, but the Marantz is way too high in price. It ought to go for about 1/2 that or less. Nice receiver though. I have a 2250 and 2265B. Only thing that ever goes wrong is the bulbs tend to burn out and on the 2265 (and perhaps others) a known issue is oxidation on the contacts of the muting relay.
- Marantz 2230, 2245, 2270 series. No matter how good the accepted standard-bearer is in any field, there's always something a cut above. Whatever it is, it has that something extra, a bit unexpected, a little better than it has to be. A better affordable family sedan than Toyota. A better chain restaurant than Olive Garden.
- Vintage hi-fi. 4,359 likes · 46 talking about this. All About vintage Hi-Fi from 1965 to 1985, Sansui collector.
- The 9090 is an extremely poplar Sansui we get in for restorations along with the DB version. The major differences are the integration of the Dolby network, driver design and form factor and the a complimentary output vs the quasi output of the 9090. The main PCB has the AF/Ax power supply as a main large PCB in the centre of the unit which ...
- I also have the legendary Marantz 2270, which is possibly smoother and more musical in the mids and highs. Also, the 2270 has unstoppable bass that booms and thumps and kicks you in the chest. But the 9090 seems significantly more accurate. Much as I *like* the 2270, the 9090 is the keeper if I had to make a choice.
- Am/fm stereo receiver (32 pages) Stereo Receiver Sansui eight-deluxe Service Manual Sansui 9090; Sansui 9090DB Vintage stereo receivers. The 2230 was a Mar 12, 2021 · We pay cash for your old vintage stereo equipment. 00 : Marantz 2270 Marantz 70 wpc Receiver : C1 2499 . Sold Date. Source eBay.
- Sep 23, 2019 - Marantz Model 2325 vs. Sansui 9090 Much like the beginnings of early high end audio when Audio Research and Conrad Johnson were the common catch words, Marantz and Sansui are two names that most li…
- These were the Mercs and Beemers of stereo. Two models in particular have been pitted against each other in various fora and discussions - the Marantz Model 2325 and the Sansui 9090. These two were the standard bearers during their time of release and up to now, close to 40 years after, discussion on which is better is still hotly contested.
- Mar 10, 2015 · In my collection i have 2 Marantz 2270, one Pioneer SX-850, one Pioneer SX-950, one Pioneer SX-1050 (bought 2 days ago) and the Sansui 9090, my all time favorite one! in the future i want to get the SX-1250 and the Sansui9090DB. Please write an article about the Marantz 2270. He is not one monster receiver, but he deserves it. From Portugal, Paulo
Scalding spikes minecraft enchantment
Kittens for sale brooklyn
Numpy sliding window 1d array
Beinschiene uber hose
BTW I have a Marantz 2270 and a Sansui 300L. The Marantz was my uncles item and I rescued it from being trashed after he passed away. I let restore it long before this kind of receivers got their second life and popularity, and my now adult son happily uses it, or better said now it is his P&J. The little Sansui was the first stereo of my ...I also have the legendary Marantz 2270, which is possibly smoother and more musical in the mids and highs. Also, the 2270 has unstoppable bass that booms and thumps and kicks you in the chest. But the 9090 seems significantly more accurate. Much as I *like* the 2270, the 9090 is the keeper if I had to make a choice.
Casa de vanzare jilava
Cand un barbat iti trimite zilnic mesaje
Hot dip disc dye
Houses for sale clydebank
A419 accident today 2021
Multivalued attribute phone number
Inazuma eleven sezonul 3 dublat in romana
Cuvinte cu d
Dethleffs camper frans bed
F.b. mondial hps 125 exhaust
Yes programme learnership 2021 application form
68 super bee craigslist
2002 ford f150 anti theft reset
Calcasieu parish assessor
Division 2 hunter gear
Amazon manager salary texas
Medic in franta